Nuclear Nova Software has released a new game for the your iPhone and Mac. Total Disc Golf. It looks like a fun game and we’re excited to see another addition of a disc golf game to mobile devices.
- Features include stunning 3D graphics – Nuclear Nova’s third generation graphics engine with all-new character models and fresh textures/artwork
- Realistic disc physics – Beginners will enjoy the simple three-touch shot system, while avid disc golfers will be able to shape every shot using different discs just like they would expect in real life
- Unique courses – Four unique courses all from different places around the world. These aren’t just simple re-skins, each area has it’s own play style and what works well on one course may not work well on another
- Online Multiplayer – Challenge your friends to turn based multiplayer matches through Game Center
- Customizable characters – Level up your character’s golfing skills while managing each avatar’s wardrobe and physical appearance
- Career mode – Work your way up from the beginner to amateur circuit, then finally to the pro tour by winning various qualifiers and tournaments
- Multiplayer – Challenge up to three of your friends and play at the same time, stroke and match play supported
- Purchase custom discs, helpers, music, and more using virtual coins bought with in-app purchase
- High replay value – Each hole has 64 unique configurations based on different tees, basket locations, and environmental difficulty
- Custom soundtrack made specifically for Total Disc Golf
- Achievements tracked along with course records, stored both locally and online with Game Center.
- iPhone 4S+, iPad 3rd Gen+, or iPod Touch (5th Generation+)
- Mac OS 10.8+, CPU Speed – 2.2 GHz, Memory – 2GB+, Video Ram – 256MB+
- Recommended: Mac OS 10.7+, CPU Speed – 2.5 GHz, Memory – 4GB+, Video Ram – 512MB+
- Notice: The following integrated video chipsets are not supported – Intel GMA 950, Intel GMA X3100, ATI X1600, Nvidia 7300-7600 series.