We take the Discmania MD in C-Line Plastic and their new MD3 Protypes out to the course to try and get some flights for you to see. Unfortunately we couldn’t stop from throwing them on a hyzer. The video will show how they flew and below we have some of our pros and cons of each disc.
Discmania MD in C-Line Plastic
- Looks great, has that Jolly Launcher look every one seems to enjoy
- It’s straight. Discmania intended this to be a straight flyer and it is.
- It will be a nice control disc.
- It is very close to a putter mold, so it may not have the speed some players desire.
- For players with more arm speed, this may get too flippy too quick.
Discmania MD3 in P-Line Plastic
- It an extremely close relative to a Roc3.
- The P-Line Grip very much resembles KC-Pro which is desired by many players.
- This will season very nicely and stay in your bag for a long time.
- It may be a bit too stable out of the box for newer players. (Not really a negative for seasoned players)