As they say in the UFC, IT’S TIIIMMMMEEEE!!!! Time for the 2016 PDGA Professional Disc Golf World Championships. Here are our picks for the Men’s Pro Open Field.
- Paul McBeth – We picked him last year and although he got off to a slow start, he set a course record and ran away with it. The 4X World Champion is hard to bet against. Even if his season has been sub-par.
- Eagle McMahon – Eagle has been playing really well. Imagine if he had never hurt his finger and could keep his early season momentum. The courses in Emporia play to Eagle’s strength. We have him in 2nd place.
- Ricky Wysocki – In this case, WE HOPE we’re wrong. Ricky’s season thus far will go down as one of the best ever. Ricky’s average finish at the Glass Blown Open the last 3 years? 7th. Guess which courses they’re playing in Emporia?
- Paul Ulibarri – Lately Uli seems to be turning it on. His game is looking sharper and sharper. We think he will put together a good week and secure 4th place.
- Nate Sexton – After giving away the win at the Minnesota Majestic, Sexton should come out strong for Worlds. His mental game is top notch. His consistency will put him in the top 5 at the end of it all.