The FPO Division should be very competitive. Of course the popular favorites are Catrina Allen and Paige Pierce. Allen has dominated just about all season with Pierce finally getting comfortable and winning at Maple Hill. Who will be the World Champion? Our predictions…
- Catrina Allen – We think Allen will be ready to capture her 2nd World Title. She won the 2016 GBO by 17 strokes over Paige Pierce. Advantage, Allen.
- Paige Pierce – The normal result of a Catrina Allen win? A Paige Pierce runner up finish.
- Sarah Hokom – Many would argue she would have won last year if not for the terrible car crash. This year we have her sitting 3rd.
- Paige Bjerkaas – Emporia’s sweetheart has played these courses a lot. It will show when she finishes in the Top 5.
- Valarie Jenkins – 3X World Champion knows how to win and play consistent through a long week. She will come up short but nail a stop 5 finish.